Valuing a Christian Education
As a parent, you probably spend a lot of time planning and praying over the decisions that will be best for your children. Likely one of the most significant of those decisions is where to send your child to school. While you consider your options, a major factor is probably the cost.
Knowing what’s included in the cost of a child’s education is an important step in understanding the value. The following list is a description of what we include in the cost of tuition here at Westside Christian School:
- Christian education including weekly chapel services, daily bible instruction, memory work and prayer
- 1:1 Chromebooks with coding and typing classes for 3-8th grade students
- Rigorous curriculum, with test results that demonstrate our students perform above national norms on all standardized assessments at all grade levels
- Extra-curricular options and organized sports teams
- Spelling bees, forensics, geography bee, praise choir, musicals, and plays
- Gym, Art, and music classes each week from Preschool to 8th grade
- Smart boards in all classrooms and multiple document cameras
- Classroom materials, art supplies, textbooks, and sports equipment
- Caring teachers that emphasize Christian values, service, leadership, and community
- Multiple field trips each year
- Small, family feel, where your child and family can be truly known and supported
Existing Westside families have first priority for enrollment beginning in January of each year. Families new to Westside begin enrollment at the end of January. If you are interested in enrolling your children, please review the Steps to Enroll page.
Financial aid may be available for certain families. Applications for financial aid are submitted via TADS following enrollment. Please note that TADS charges a non-refundable fee to process the request. Existing Westside families begin the process with re-enrollment in January each year. Families new to Westside begin the process following acceptance of the child’s enrollment application. Contact the WCS Administrative Assistant if an access code is required to access the financial aid tool.
Families should review the Steps to Enroll page before applying for financial aid.