Children are a wonderful blessing from our gracious God. He has given parents an awesome responsibility to teach their children about him and his Word as we hear in Deuteronomy 11:18-19 (NIV), “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds. . . . Teach them to your children.” At times it can be challenging for parents to always be there for those teachable moments, especially when many of them occur at school. Our school and staff are here to guide, help, and assist parents in any way they can with that Christian training. Together and with the Lord’s blessing, we will develop a child’s spiritual, academic, social, and physical skills and pray they will use them to the best of their ability.
See what other parents have to say about the Christ-centered education at Westside.
Read more about Westside Christian School in the Family Handbook.
Prospective families are invited to schedule a tour of the school and meet the principal and/or a classroom teacher.
Regulations and Accreditation
- Children enrolling in kindergarten must turn five years old on or before September 1.
- Westside Christian School is accredited by National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCSPA) and Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA).
Westside Christian School exists to prepare students for academic success and lives of Christian service through a curriculum and total school program founded on the Word of God.
Jesus said in Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV), “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Our school responds to his command by educating children and their families in the following areas:
- Academic success (offering a high-quality, Christ-centered curriculum, where students will use their God-given talents to the best of their ability)
- Life of Christian service (instilling in them a love for God and his Word, while cultivating a desire to live a life of service to him)
- Nurture (helping them grow in their faith and knowledge using the Word of God)