We offer both 3-year-old preschool and 4K classes, with part-time and full time scheduling options. The morning only program is from 8:00 AM-11:30 AM and full days are from 8:00 AM-3:15 PM.
Our extended care program offers the option of before school care to all Pre-K3 and 4K students beginning at 7:00 AM. After school care is also available to full day Pre-K3 and 4K students from 3:00-5:30 PM.
3 year old preschool schedule options include:
Tuesday and Thursday- morning only or full days
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – morning only or full days
Monday-Friday- morning only or full days
4 year old Kindergarten schedule options include:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- morning only or full days
Monday- Friday- morning only or full days
More information about the cost of tuition for each of these options can be found on the enrollment page of our website. We also participate in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program, which means that families in our 4K program who qualify for a voucher would have the option to attend tuition free. Look for more info on the school choice section of our website.
Westside Christian School offer a continuation of the child’s education into kindergarten as well. Prospective families are invited to schedule a tour of the school and meet the preschool teachers.
If you’re interested in reading about our preschool, you can find out more in the Preschool Handbook.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” – Mark 10:14
Our school responds by educating children and their families in the following areas:
- Religious training (Bible history lessons, prayers, and songs about Jesus)
- Language arts (communication skills, conversation, show-and-tell time)
- Reading readiness (alphabet awareness, writing of name)
- Math readiness (shapes, sizes, counting, patterns)
- Science (experiments, “hands-on” experiences)
- Social studies (families, careers, etc.)
- Arts and crafts (many seasonal activities)
- Music (listening to music, singing, using rhythm instruments)
- Physical education (activities relating to gross motor skills, cooperative play, socialization skills)
- Field trips
- Health and safety
Regulations and Licensing
- Westside Christian Preschool is licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services.
- Children enrolling in Pre-K3 must be three years old on or before September 1 and potty trained.
- No child will be denied enrollment based on race, color, gender, or national origin.
The following forms are required for admission to Westside Christian Preschool. As a licensed preschool, we cannot accept a child into our care without having these forms on file. Please print the forms, complete them, and give them to the Preschool Director on or before your child’s first day of school.