If you’re interested in reading more about our preschool, here is the Preschool Handbook.
Regulations and Licensing
- Westside Christian Preschool is licensed by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services.
- Children enrolling in Pre-K3 must be three years old on or before September 1 and potty trained.
- No child will be denied enrollment based on race, color, gender, or national origin.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” – Mark 10:14
Our school responds by educating children and their families in the following areas:
- Religious training (Bible history lessons, prayers, and songs about Jesus)
- Language arts (communication skills, conversation, show-and-tell time)
- Reading readiness (alphabet awareness, writing of name)
- Math readiness (shapes, sizes, counting, patterns)
- Science (experiments, “hands-on” experiences)
- Social studies (families, careers, etc.)
- Arts and crafts (many seasonal activities)
- Music (listening to music, singing, using rhythm instruments)
- Physical education (activities relating to gross motor skills, cooperative play, socialization skills)
- Field trips
- Health and safety