2019 – 2020 School Year
The following information applies to families who are interested in learning more about Westside Christian School (WCS) and the enrollment process.
Open enrollment for the 2019 – 2020 school year has begun. The enrollment process includes the following steps:
Step 1: Gather information
- Read more about WCS on this website and on Facebook @WCSMiddleton.
- Call our school to talk with the principal and/or preschool director.
- Take a tour of our facility with the principal and/or preschool director, and see for yourself what Christian values and academic excellence looks like in action at WCS.
- Meet with someone from our New Family Mentor Team. These mentors are current WCS parents and are here to answer your questions about school life at Westside from a parent perspective.
Step 2: Submit an application
Submit an enrollment application and pay the application fee using our secure, online enrollment tool (TADS). Please allow 5 business days following submission of your application to receive a response.
Step 3: Participate in the review process
- Assist, as needed, in acquiring your child’s current/prior school records for review by the principal.
- Meet the principal and/or preschool director and tour our facility, if you haven’t done so already.
- You may be asked to meet with your child’s classroom teacher to help us better assess your child’s readiness for school/grade level.
Step 4: Finalize your child’s enrollment
If your child is accepted to WCS, you will receive an email with a link to:
- Complete your child’s enrollment in TADS.
- Establish a payment plan for tuition and incidental charges.
- Sign up for a “God’s Gifts at Westside Christian School” workshop to become familiar with the beliefs and teachings that will be central to the instruction at WCS. This class typically lasts
2 – 3 hours and is offered in February and March. All new families are required to attend, regardless of church membership.
We will hold your child’s seat at WCS for 5 business days to allow time for you to complete this step. If you do not complete the enrollment in that time, your child’s seat may be forfeited.
Once these four steps are complete, your child is officially enrolled at Westside Christian School!