2017 – 2018 School Year
NOTE: If you are seeking enrollment for the 2016-17 school year, contact us at (608) 831-8540.
Enrollment for the 2017 – 2018 school year is currently open. Submitting an enrollment application is easy using our secure, online enrollment tool.
Follow these steps to start the enrollment process:
- Complete the appropriate online enrollment application for your preschool (Pre-K3 or 4K) or K-8 student. The online application includes options for the frequency of tuition payments and the tuition pledge.
- Submit your registration fee by mailing a check to:
Westside Christian School
6815 Schneider Road
Middleton, WI 53562
You may also drop off your enrollment fee at the school’s Welcome Center. Please note that enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Contact Westside for more information about this process. Contact Westside directly for an application for financial aid.
Current Westside Students
Families of current Westside students and siblings of current students should submit enrollment applications using their existing SchoolSpeak account.
2017 – 2018 School Year
Open enrollment for kindergarten through grade 8 students who would be new to Westside Christian School began on Monday, January 23, 2017.
Processing of Enrollment Applications
Once your enrollement fee is received, your child(ren)’s enrollment application will be processed. Please allow two weeks for us to process the application.
The Westside Christian School Board will apply the following standards in determining application acceptance and continued school enrollment:
- Parents of new students must participate in the “God’s Gifts at Westside Christian School” to become familiar with the beliefs and teachings of Westside Christian School.
- Continued enrollment and reenrollment of each student is based on the policies outlined in the Family Handbook and quarterly reports of each student’s progress.
- Children enrolling in grades 1 – 8 will be admitted upon receipt of their permanent records from previous school(s) attended. Westside Christian School reserves the right to determine a different grade placement if personal observation and/or testing warrant it. This would be done in full consultation with the child’s parents.
- Westside Christian School recognizes the need to educate children with special needs (e.g., mental or emotional problems, behavioral challenges, and special education). Children with special needs will be enrolled on a case-by-case basis. Westside Christian School will evaluate each situation to ensure that we have the resources and capability to meet the needs of the student.